Friday, November 20, 2009


This here is the revamping of something I have tried in several different ways. This will feature drawings that I have done using a bic pen and faber castel markers on 2 ft by 3 ft cold wash paper and finally colored in Photoshop 7.0 Look, steal, talk to me cause I do like giving these out in any dimension.
Hypertonicity is a fancy way of saying a muscle that is contracted consistently to the point of affecting other muscles and over all health. I have been doing these illustrations for a year now and the anatomy that I keep imagining and re-engineering, coupled with major over-thinking, got me into school for massage therapy. The idea is mild tension and aggression, but everyone sees something a little different.
My idea is to put the best out but a lot of the time the stuff I like best end up on napkins and such so maybe we'll see some of those here. Thanks for looking!